Want to be featured on a menswear website? Do you have your own opinions on men’s fashion and style? Care to share them?
There’s a lot of info and tips out in the magazine, website and blog worlds about what clothes to buy and how to wear them. While all of that is fine and dandy, The Menswear Journal wants to know which tips the men of the world are actually taking, which ones they’re tossing and which ones they come up with on their own.
Anyone (preferably guys – cause it is a menswear sight – but women too) who are interested in this project will be featured (yes, FEATURED) on The Menswear Journal for the entire Internet community to see. Interested?
If you’re a guy who is semi- or full-blown interested in men’s fashion or a gal who has opinions about what they see men wearing, you should email the following to themenswearjournal (at) gmail (dot) com:
- Your age
- The name of the city or town you’re currently living in
- Your occupation (“Student” is an appropriate job title)
- A short description of your personal style
- A picture(s) of yourself in an outfit(s) that best represents your personal style (they don’t have to be professionally done. Look at the one on this post. It’s from a Blackberry)
- What ever you have to say about men’s fashion and style — you can offer tips, advice, consultations, notes about your own personal style, etc.
The purpose of this is to find out what average men from all the across the country (and ideally the world) wear and what they think about style. If you’ve convinced yourself you’re under qualified to voice your opinions, then you’re actually someone The MWJ really wants to hear from.